Wing Foil Centre
For 2023 we’re expanding our dedicated Wing Foil centre, with all new Boards & Foils from Fanatic and Wings from Duotone as well as top flight coaching from Max Rowe.
Our complete new range of equipment, includes the latest wings from Duotone (Units and Slick SLS) along with Fanatic boards (Sky Wing, Sky Free, Sky Style and Sky Air) and Fanatic foils (Aero Lift, Carve, Free & High Aspect). Check it out here Wing Foil Kit
Vassiliki Bay is a perfect spot to try Wing Foiling. The gentle on-shore breeze in the morning is ideal to get the hang of basic Wing control on a windsurf long-board. Once the wind starts to build (usually early afternoon), it’s an ideal time to master Wing Foiling technique on one of our specialised foil boards, with plenty of choice to suit all levels, builds and conditions. The more advanced can take full advantage of the later afternoon cross-shore as it builds.
For summer 2023 we are running three 1-week clinics with Max Rowe. Places are limited so make sure you book your place early.
- W/C 11th June – Beginners FULL
- W/C 17th September – Improvers/Intermediates FULL
- W/C 24th September – Beginners FULL
- Private tuition with Max Rowe bookable in resort, subject to availability
- Wing control basics on long windsurf boards in the morning onshore breeze
- Foil technique on specialised boards (usually early afternoon cross-shore)
- Rescue boat back-up as required
- Advanced lessons also available
- Competent Wing Foilers only
- Limited availability, so pre-booking highly recommended
- Hire runs weekly from Mondays only
- UK Pack guests get preferential Winging rates