The Ultimate Kids’ Windsurfing Holiday!
At Club Vass we are constantly evolving; we believe encouraging kids to windsurf with the best kit, coaching and conditions available is the future of our sport.
- Beginner windsurfing (generally mornings only)
- Specialised kids’ kit and dedicated kids’ coaching
- Based on age, size and aptitude (older kids generally do more)
- Full range of afternoon activities (groups based on age and size)
- Kids’ intensive windsurfing program, for those who really want to windsurf
- From beginner to advanced
- Specialised kit from JP & Severne and dedicated pro-kids coaching
- Numbers are limited and in great demand, so early booking is essential.
For all: 10.30-1.00 and 2.30-600 Monday to Friday
(Approximate times only)
Kids Club (4-15): £100 discount per child per week on UK Pack price
ProKids windsurfing included in UK Pack price (same as adults)
For those clients not booking full holiday packages via the UK, please contact us here
Kids’ safety and well-being is our priority. Entry to ProKids and whether kids are allowed out in high (cross-shore) winds will be at Club Vass management’s discretion.
*Ages Age ranges given are a guideline only. Our dedicated team will form mini groups according to each child’s ability, motivation, maturity and where they feel happiest. We aim to be as flexible as possible.
Please Note: Parents will be required to sign disclaimers for kids windsurfing in the afternoon cross-shore (high wind). We supply helmets – wearing them is at parents’ discretion, but those who choose not to will need to sign further disclaimers. ProKids have free use of kit outside of supervised times, but under parental supervision only.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.