Due to the Coronavirus situation, we are unable to operate May holidays and we are continuing to monitor the situation for June. Please check our Covid19 Update for the latest information.
However, we are hopeful that we will be able to open from July onward, of course depending on government guidelines and airlines. We are preparing resort for this possible opening and our brand new kit for 2020 is already on its way.
No Deposit Needed
If you wish to provisionally book a Club Vass Holiday from July please contact us and, subject to availability we will hold your booking without the need for a deposit. As the office is still un-manned fully due to the current lockdown please either email us on email@example.com or use the UK Pack Quote form on our website.
We take your privacy seriously. We may store data you submit using this form to ensure we can communicate with you about your Club Vass holiday. We will not store this data for wider marketing purposes, nor do we make it available to third parties unless required to by Law.